Good afternoon everyone, I trust you are all staying safe and well in this very unsettling time. It will come as no surprise to you all that in light of the current situation we have taken the decision to cancel the Technical and Compliance Seminar on the 12th May....
Investment & Life Assurance Group Limited (ILAG)
Your AMPS subscription also brings you affiliate membership of ILAG.
To take advantage of the full benefits of this affiliate membership scheme you will need to register as a website user.
Registration is an easy, online process which requires your email address, a personally chosen password and a few details about your areas of interest and expertise. After your registration has been accepted, you will be added to our mailing lists and be able to access the site.
Once on the mailing list you will receive invitations to our seminars and workshops, on average 28 a year, attendance at which is free. Our events cover a wide range of topical subjects with excellent industry speakers, the chance to gain CPD credits and the opportunity to network with other practitioners over coffee and lunch.
A full list of events for this year can be seen here: Year at a Glance.
As a website user you will be able to view:
- Presentations from ILAG events
- Details of forthcoming events (and the chance to register as an attendee)
- MATRIX – our regulary updated spreadsheet containing details of current and forthcoming consultations and other related documents
- Draft and final consultation responses
- Agendas, Minutes and other papers for Practitioner Groups – we currently have 17 Groups including Pensions Technical, Distribution, Protection, Wealth Management and Taxation
As a website user in addition to receiving details of all the events that we host you will also receive:
- Technical notes from our Practitioner Groups
- Regular EU updates
AMPS and ILAG are very keen that you get maximum value from this new agreement.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the benefits of registering with us as an affiliate member of ILAG please contact Sue Rice, ILAG Group Director on 01952 063 0093 / 07950 327 506.